March 12, 2019 WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of custom solutions for OEMs, announces the MB-83970 designed in the Embedded Platform for Industrial Computing (i.e., EPIC) single board computer form factor. At just 6.5 × 4.5 inches (165 × 114 mm) the SBC falls in between the PC/104-Plus and EBX small form factors. The MB-83970 supports a range of the current Intel® mobile processors, including the Intel® 6th Gen Core i7 6822EQ; Core i5 6442 EQ; Core i3 6102E; and Celeron G3902E mobile processors (Skylake-H). This makes the MB-83970 ideal for use in today’s modern factories with their automated stocking, robotics, and various IoT applications.
• Factory automation
• Medical instrumentation
The MB-83970 SBC supports Ethernet, serial ports, digital and analog I/O, video, wireless, and various application-specific interfaces in factory settings.
• EPIC Board (165 x 115mm)
• Single DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM Socket, Max 16GB
• Intel® 6th Gen Core i7 6822EQ / Core i5 6442 EQ / Core i3 6102E / Celeron G3902E Mobile processors (Skylake-H)
• Supports VGA, HDMI, LVDS, and Triple Display
• Dual Intel i210-AT with 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN controller
• 4 x USB 3.0 / 4 x USB 2.0 / 2 x SATA Ports (6 Gb/sec)
• Utilizes Fintek F81866AD-I; supports 5 x COM Ports
• High-definition Audio
• DC+ 12V Input